Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, so not quite "Wordless," but I do want to share this. With the exception of my adorable kiddos, husband, and family, this is one of my all time favorite photos. Randy and I met working at the camp that this beautiful lake is on. I was a lifeguard and he worked on "the hill" (the adventure - read rugged - camp site.) We met here...got engaged here...had Owen baptised with water from the lake here...It is one very special place, and this picture always makes me smile!



4 comments:

Jenn said...

For another treat come see my blog. Your getting another award!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay i leave words on every wordless weds. post i do...i just can't NOT explain the pics right?happy ww!

DembroskyFamily said...

What a beautiful picture!

Shannon said...

that pic just speak volumes. how beautiful!