Sunday, July 13, 2008

Book Meme

Kelly, at A Rainbow After the Rain, tagged me, and it looked like fun, so here goes! The rules are:

1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you

The book closest to me is actually a book I just finished last week for Book Club, "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons," by Lorna Landvik.

" "Uffda," said Sally, swatting her son's leg. "Your report card better not show that."

"I doubt it will," said Kari of her nephew, who was valedictorian of his senior class." "

Ok, so those sentences might not sound all that great, but it is a fun read - great beach book!

I am tagging some fellow bloggers:
1. Shannon
2. Dawn
3. Nancy
4. Yvonne
5. Margie

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for playing along. I like the title of your book and may just have to go get it for that!!