Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And so it begins...

...my first official blog. Several of the mommies from the playgroup have started blogs, so I decided to get in on the action. I never really thought that I had anything to blog about, but boy, was I wrong. Being a mommy is the most amazing job in the world, and I have so much to share about my days with my little ones. If nothing more, I hope that this will be a great way for me to document what we're up to.

Bryn is only 5 weeks old, and already, it is incredible to watch the bond between she and Owen grow. I am SO blessed to have two beautiful children and the best husband in the world! (Did I mention that he helped me set up my blog? Ok, he basically did it all...but I told him what to do...does that count?)

So here they are...Owen and Bryn...my reasons to smile - and blog!


8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Amy...
Welcome to the Blogosphere!

I love the header & title. Great job!

Kelly said...

Good Job Randy...I mean Amy. :)

Love the pic of the two kiddos on the chair. Owen looks so happy.

Jenn said...

L wants to see her boyfriend soon. She saw his picture and was asking for him. Hope to see you soon.

Mel said...

Hi Amy, a fellow PMB here. Just wanted to come by to introduce myself and welcome you to the blogosphere. I am so jealous of the playgroup where you all do such cool stuff. Blogging is great and I am sure you will love it. Your little ones are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

love the blog and you are right - as a mom there is so much to say about our days thoughts feeling and emotions. the ups and the downs. whatever you want. it is wonderful to have a virtual world to connect with others experiencing what we deal with daily as mommies!

Anonymous said...

love the blog and you are right - as a mom there is so much to say about our days thoughts feeling and emotions. the ups and the downs. whatever you want. it is wonderful to have a virtual world to connect with others experiencing what we deal with daily as mommies!

Nancy said...

Baby Bryn is gorgeous! I see so much of you in her! Can't wait to see you guys! Love the bloggin!

Lesley said...

Amy,

The pictures of the kids are too cute!