Friday, July 4, 2008

My Own Little Fireworks

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Randy and I usually try to catch some fireworks, but we decided to skip it this year - too much for the kiddos. Plus, as Owen's shirt says, I have my own little firecrackers at home! They keep me hopping and bring more joy than the real thing! Instead, we went to our friends house for a get together. Lots of tots, babies, and adults made for a fun night - the rain certainly didn't deter the kids from playing their hearts out! Our nights out have changed - but are so much more fulfilling now. What could be better than spending time with our family and friends?

Owen and "his baby" showing off their red, white, and blue!

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a cute picture with the little red, white, and blue outfits. We enjoy getting decked out in our colors too. Sometimes the best celebrations happen at home! Glad you were able to relax.

Sarah said...

Lovin' Brynn's fancy pants...