Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And the Award Goes to...

ME! Wow!

I'm working on my official acceptance speech :) - but for now - just a big thanks to Val for sending this award my way! My blog has only been up for about two weeks...but I'm making progress!

Now, the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.

Sarah @ These are the Days - she's the one that got me blogging!


Colleen @ Classy Mommy - she's got a super fun site for Mommy's!


Dawn @ A New Day is Dawning - she's just starting her blog up - just like me!


Jo-Lynne@ Musings of a Housewife - I love reading her blog - funny with great mommy info!

Jenn K @But Wait it Gets Better - she's got super cute pics of the kiddos!


Margie @ Gunning It - cute pictures, and I love checking out her fun products


Beth @ Total Mom Haircut - LOVE the title and checking out her blog

Gotta love my fellow CCP and PMB bloggers!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun...Thanx for including me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'll bestow when I get back into town. Thank you so much for thinking of me:)