Monday, July 7, 2008

Growing by Leaps and Bounds!!

Earlier this week, we had Bryn's one month appointment. I was guessing that she was bigger than Owen was at this age - she just feels bigger. Well - I was right! She measured in at 10 pounds, 12 ounces and was 22 and 1/2 inches long...wow! Now, I know that this might not seem huge to you, but Randy and I are not the tallest people in the world, so we were shocked to learn that she is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight! I know that this is likely to change, but again, wow! I can't believe how fast our little princess is growing up!

I still marvel at how quickly time has flown with Owen - I CANNOT believe that he will be two (or four, if you ask him) on Sunday. It doesn't even seem possible. And since Bryn joined us, it seems that time is only moving faster. (Lots of people warned me this would happen, but I didn't think it was even possible...it is!) Just makes you realize how important it is to treasure every minute!

Bryn Marie just hours after her birth - 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and 21 inches long


Bryn today - she's a growin'!



3 comments:

Mel said...

She is beautiful. It is amazing how time flies and how fast they grow!!

Shannon said...

what little cuties! matt and i were just talking yestrday about time flying by for us... just want to give them some kind of magic potion to slow them down!!!

Sarah said...

She is so beautiful!