Friday, July 18, 2008

A Pro in the Making


How cute are these?! These super cute toddler-sized golf clubs arrived at our house today - and boy, do I know one little boy who is going to be mighty excited when he wakes up from his nap! Any guesses as to what we'll be up to this afternoon...and all weekend for that matter?

Randy is totally into golfing - I can't relate. There's really nothing enticing to me about whacking a ball with a stick to see how far it will go - but hey, he likes it - to each his own. Anywho, between Daddy and Papa, Owen was bound to inherit the obsession...and oh, did he! He is good - I mean really - he's pretty darn good as far as two year old golfers go. (Yes, I might be biased, but what mom isn't?)

So, along with his second birthday came the need for his first real set. I'm all for his beloved hobby, but Daddy is going to have to make sure O is clear on the fact that these are for outside - I am worried that real clubs and a toddler could equal danger for anyone within a 5 mile radius. But, until they pose any kind of immediate danger, I know that O will love them! We are heading to Mama and Pa's tomorrow, so I'm sure they'll get tons of use this weekend...and I'll have lots of great pictures, too!

7 comments:

Shannon (muzbeecrazy.com) said...

You guys are brave! I would not trust my 2-and-a-half year old with those, obviously his track record isn't the greatest! I hope he enjoys the clubs and the bonding time with Daddy!

Jennifer said...

Too cute! I know how into golf your hubby is... when I came to bring you dinner after your birth he was outside swinging away:)

Kelly said...

Tagged you...come check it out.

Unknown said...

You are a winner! Please visit the Mamanista prize page.

Shannon said...

I cant wait to hear how you like the clubs. Matt cant wait to get maddie out on the links with him, and we want to get her clubs at some point too.

Alison said...

My dad cannot WAIT to buy Mr. Blue some real clubs. I don't get golf either. It would drive me crazy.

Sarah said...

Where did you get them. I have to order them. Brad's co-worker kid has a b'day coming up and they would be PERFECT.
Please post the who, what & where if you get a chance.
Thanx!