Sunday, August 17, 2008

Minivan Momma

Ok, so let me just put this out there. I have never been a fan of minivans. In fact, before getting pregnant with Owen, I swore I would never drive one. Nope, not me. Definitely not. I mean to each their own, but they just weren't my style.

Fast forward to Bryn's arrival. We NEED a minivan. NEED. And suddenly? I LOVE minivans! We borrowed my in-laws' for our vacation (thanks, Jeff!), and I was hooked. I loved the ease of getting the kids in and out of the car, and the extra space was incredible.

So, we started looking and test driving, and we found an AWESOME deal. We picked it up on Friday, and I am in love. It even astonishes me that something I swore I would never drive is now something that I am super excited about! But, hey, motherhood changes you! :)

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Nice van! You are right motherhood does change your mind about a lot of things you swore you wouldn't do! Good luck with the new van!

Lesley said...

Good luck! I hope you win something too!

Sarah said...

Welcome to the club~
Congrats on the new wheels.

Anonymous said...

You're one of us now....came over to the other side. The side where Moms will certainly run down someone in their way to get to soccer practice on time!

Besides...the van can handle it, right? I tell hubs that whenever I need to hop a curb!