Monday, August 25, 2008

"The Baby Do It"

These big, baby blues will get you every time! They are so bright and beautiful...and sometimes so full of mischief!
Owen was full of things to talk about on our way home from the store tonight. We are truly loving this stage with him - he is so full of questions and he finally has the words to express them. He talked on and on..."Where going?", "What doing, Mommy", "Mack, Where are you?" (in reference to trying to find Mack trucks on the highway."
I hear a crash in the back. "What that noise, Mommy?"
I take a look in the back. "It is the sippy cup you just tossed on the floor, O."
O takes a quick look at his sister and responds, in all seriousness, "No way! The baby do it!"
Randy and I lost it. It was just too funny. Owen laughed and laughed. And poor Bryn just smiled at her big brother. He's only two and already pinning things on his sister...with many more episodes like this to follow, I'm sure!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Too cute! Love those baby blues.
They learn that blame game quickly. My son blames the dog, but hasn't learned to blame his sister yet.
I agree with you it is a great stage!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you will come by again.

Lesley said...

That is so cute!

Sarah said...

Too cute!