Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ABC's Meme

ABC's

**Make sure you pay attention to the letter “T” cause I may be tagging you!

A. Attached or Single? Married - 5 years in December!
B. Best Friend? I don't have just one - lots of fantastic friends :)
C. Cake or pie? Cake - which is new for me - Bryn has changed my appetite!
D. Day of choice? Saturday - it is always a fun family day for us
E. Essential item? My purse/diaper bag...it holds everything I (and the kiddos) need
F. Favorite color? For me? Hmmm...blue, I guess
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears! (And chocolate covered are best...thanks Callies!)
H. Home town? The Poconos
I. Favorite indulgence? Spa time for me...vacation with the family!!
J. January or July? July - I love summer - and O's birthday is in July!
K. Kids? 2 - a very handsome little boy, and a beautiful little girl
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family and friends
M. Marriage date? December 27, 2003
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother - he's the best!
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Being late
Q. Quotes? Hmmm.....
R. Reasons to smile? My family
S. Season of choice? Spring and summer
T. Tag 5 people: Kelly, Jenn, Shannon, Caroline, Nancy - and anyone else who wants to play!
U. Unknown fact about me? I minored in voice and still occasionaly sing at weddings
V. Vegetable? Corn on the cob
W. Worst habit? The Internet
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound - makes me think of seeing my babies for the first time!
Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys and penguins

Ok, come on! You know you want to play along! Leave me a comment if you play so I can check out your ABC's, too!

2 comments:

'lina bean said...

Hi,
I tried to do it, but it has me down as lindabeanblog not linabeanblog...
hope all is well, we miss you,
caroline

Amy said...

Opps! Sorry Caroline - I think it fixed itnow! We miss you guys too - give me a call and we'll arrange a play date :)