Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Boys Club

This weekend, I was let into the Boys Club - but only for the afternoon! Owen and Daddy love to take trips on the bike together. They always come back with fun stories about their adventures, but it is a Daddy-Son thing...so no Mommy's allowed. Ok, so really they have never said that Mommy's aren't allowed, but they love their boy time, and I love that they have special time together, too!
Saturday, though, they invited Bryn and me to join them. We went to a local creek and had a ball! The weather was perfect, the water was nice - so says Owen - it was a great afternoon. Owen led the way, trampeling through the woods, and he was super proud to show me how he throws rocks into the creek. He was COVERED in mud, but he loved every second of it.
Boys will be boys, though, and before long, we were headed home to clean up. Today, they ventured out again - who knows where to this time! All I know is that their Boy Time is fun for them...so I love it, too!
Daddy and Owen at their special spot

Owen, Bryn, and Mommy
The Creek

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love this post! I think it's so cute that your boys have their special time! Their "place" looks heavenly - you're lucky they brought you - it's beautiful! Aren't these such fun days with our little ones??? :)