Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: A Welcome Addition!

So you may or may not know that just before Bryn arrived, we put an addition - a playroom - onto our townhouse. The timing of it all? Not ideal. The finished product? WONDERFUL! The only problem was that our patio had to be pulled up to build the playroom. So...we added it on the the never ending lists of things for Daddy to tackle. After planning, lots of late nights, and a few hammer accidents that were nearly ER visits (Randy hammered his own fingers...more than once...but who I am to talk? I certainly wasn't helping!)...THE PATIO IS DONE!! Thanks, Daddy! We love it!
Owen enjoying a "cool treat" on his chair from "Uncle" Mark
...and here it is, folks! The long awaited, Daddy-built patio!

3 comments:

M.Gunn said...

LOVE the patio....I should show our daddy, haha!

Jennifer said...

So how much does Daddy charge?:)

Tyne said...

Playroom! Fabulous... that is my favorite room in our house. Thanks for coming by my blog, I will come see you again.